Sunset Point rules
- Sunset Point is dedicated to the public enjoyment of the views, but is privately owned and may be closed without notice.
- The land surrounding Sunset Point is private property. No trespassing is allowed on this property. Violators may be prosecuted.
- The Lakeside Boardwalk and Sunset Point are video monitored for your safety.
- No climbing on or over railing.
- Trash must be disposed of properly.
- No skateboards or bicycles permitted.
- Children under age 18 must be accompanied by an adult.
- Lakeside and affiliates accept no responsibility for accident or injury – use at your own risk.
Due to rain forecast for later in the week, the grand opening of Sunset Point has been moved up a day, from Thursday to Wednesday, March 8, from 5:30 to 6:30 pm.
The deck is located at the south end of the quarter-mile-long Lakeside Boardwalk. Click here to see the invitation.
With several streets under construction in the area (and limited parking), attendees are encouraged to park at the Moviehouse & Eatery where golf carts will provide rides to the Boardwalk.
The grand opening festivities will include live music and beverages. Measuring 6,000-square-feet, the deck features three levels on which to enjoy views of Lake Grapevine.
Built-in benches plus tables and chairs offer plenty of seating.